Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Another Day, Another Blog...

Delusion: (de·lu·sion) n. [L. delusio, from de from + ludus a game] a false belief that is firmly maintained in spite of incontrovertible and obvious proof or evidence to the contrary.

Delusional: A state of being that I was obviously in when I started this blog. For some reason I thought that I would actually have time to consistently sit down and allow my brain to dump into my computer. *sigh*

Anyways, here's a picture of my son Jeremiah. He just turned three in April.


And here's a picture of my wife, Anica, holding our munchkins.


That's all I have time to write. I'll try to do something a little more entertaining next time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's about time to post another picture to show off your wife's wonderful talents in hair cutting. :) c-ya-soon!

Joshua & Aubrey said...

Cute kids...hoping you will post more.!