Friday, September 21, 2007

A Quick Update

Ok. So it's been a year and some odd months since I last posted anything. I guess not writing any entries sort of defeats the purpose of having a blog.

A lot has changed over the last year. Jeremiah and Elisabeth have grown up a lot. Jeremiah is 4 and a half now, and Elisabeth just turned two.Here's a picture of them with some artwork they helped create for our playroom:


I guess one of the biggest changes is that we are expecting child number three any day (hour) now. (And that's part of why I decided to dust off the old blog... Sometime in the next few days I'm need somewhere to put baby pictures!)

Anica and I recently got a chance to take a "mini-honeymoon" without the kids. We went down to the Ross bridge Resort Hotel in Birmingham, AL. I highly recommend it, especially during the summer. They have an awesome family-friendly pool!



Stay tuned! Baby pictures are coming! We just have to actually have the baby first.

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

here i am looking for possible baby pics, and all i get is a pool? but a nifty pool...

Unknown said...

Nice pool! I bet that was fun!